Fantastic new opportunity with growth-oriented company as a Generator Shop Technician.
Working at our family owned and operated business feels more like being part of a big family than just another employee.
If youre dedicated, talented and searching for an employer to deliver challenging work and the chance to build a career; Buckeye Power Sales has the environment youve been waiting for.
Our Generator Shop Technicians are responsible for warehouse management, building maintenance, shipping and receiving, and coordination and upkeep of the rental generator fleet.
Qualified applicants for the Generator Shop Technician position will be able to:
- Manage warehouse: including organization, material handling, shipping and receiving
- Ensure safe delivery and pick up of rental generator units; parts deliveries, whole goods
- Perform general building maintenance
- Manage stock control: receipt, storage, retrieval and timely delivery of goods; shipment loading & transferring; document recording and data entry into system.
- Process required paperwork in a timely and complete manner
- Maintain the care, cleanliness and upkeep of truck maintenance
- Notify supervisor of any necessary repairs
- Maintain vehicle maintenance logs
- Ensure care and security of company property, including computer devices
Buckeye Power Sales offers a great benefit package including:
- Formal factory/facility training and certifications
- Competitive pay
- Regular day shift hours with overtime potential
- Bonus potential
- Opportunity for advancement
- Excellent benefit package
- Paid time off in first year
To apply directly, visit www.buckeyepowersales.com/careers
Salary is based on skill and experience.
** Military Friendly, DFWP, EOE
- Must be able to communicate verbally
- Must have hearing within normal hearing ranges
- Must have finger dexterity Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time
- Must be able to drive for prolonged periods of time
- Must be able to lift and move 50+ lbs routinely
- Vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus
- Exposure to varied temperatures within work area: severe heat, cold, dampness