Type: Full Time
Location: Work Address, Avondale, PA, US
Requisition ID: 1153
Qfix is an innovative medical device company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing technology-driven solutions for radiotherapy patient positioning. Our focus is to foster a deep engagement with medical professionals to design and innovate patient positioning solutions. We make it our business to listen closely to the needs of medical professionals and together we advance precise positioning solutions for cancer treatment. If you'd like the opportunity to work for an innovative, technology-driven company with a passion for making a difference in the lives of cancer patients and their families, Qfix is the answer.
The Manufacturing Process Engineer plans, directs, and coordinates manufacturing processes in a small manufacturing plant by performing the following duties;
• Developing, evaluating, documenting, and improving the manufacturing extrusion processes.
• Partnering with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
• Conferring with vendors to determine product specifications and arranging for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluating products according to specifications and quality standards.
• Estimating production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
• Working with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
• Applying statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential.
• Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B. S.) from four-year college or university in a related field; OR one to two years' related experience and/or training; OR equivalent combination of education and experience.