We are Northeast Ohio's largest locally owned Natural Food Store, proudly serving our communities for 37 years. Our specialty is providing high quality natural and organic foods and products along with education on food issues and the environment. We adhere to strict ingredient standards and promote locally grown food.
Provides excellent customer service, stocks and replenishes bakery retail area and maintains sanitation standards. Responsible customer service is a major component of this position.
- Greets and serves customers promptly and courteously.
- Keeps bakery cases stocked and clean.
- Rotates stock per guidelines/standards.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of work station and surrounding areas.
- Monitors customer buying trends and makes relevant recommendations for product additions and deletions.
- Ensures all food and supplies are stored under proper conditions, covered, labeled, and dated.
- Ensures all display foods are merchandised attractively as per standards.
- Informs Bakers in a timely manner when food quantities are low.
- Takes orders from customers completing required information on each form.
- Performs preparation work such as icing cookies to assist with production.
- Relays relevant comments from customers directly to Supervisor/Manager.
- Maintains point of purchase signage.
- Montrose: Orders bakery products from Solon bakery and outside vendors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education And Experience (E = Essential D = Desired)
(E) High school education or equivalent
(E) 1-2 years experience in food service industry
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Interpersonal skills
- Written & Verbal skills