Looking for Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) FULL TIME to work in California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR)
Experience & License: Must have up to date credentials
- 6 Months experience in acute care (Required)
- Active CA State LVN License (Required)
- BLS (American Hearth Association) (Required)
- TB test - up-to 1 year old is accepted(Required)
- Pay Rate $61.00 PER HOUR
- START DATE 11/24/2020
- Location - High Desert State Prison, Susanville, CA
- Schedule – THUR-MON 6am-2pm, WED-SUN 6am-2pm, SUN-THUR 6am-2pm, TUES-SAT 6am-2pm, SUN-THUR 2p-10p, FRI-TUES 2p-10p, WED-SUN 2p-10p, THUR-MON 2p-10p
- Assignment: Full Time, 1-3 months Contract (+renewable)
- Weekly payroll - Direct Deposit
- Paid Sick time
- Full PPE, N95 Mask Fit Testing
- This is a great opportunity for temp to perm state position with exceptional state benefits should one open up.
- Provides safe, compassionate and focused nursing care to individual patient's health care needs.
- Uses clinical reasoning based on established evidence-based policies, procedures and guidelines for decision-making.
- Implement aspects of the nursing care plans, including emergency interventions under the direction of an appropriate clinical supervisor.
- Perform assessments to determine the patient level of care needed. Capture, document, and administer maintenance dosed medications in accordance with clinical standards and physician orders.