Requisition ID: 24204
Position Type: Full-Time
Responsible for overseeing and driving the go-to market plan. Responsible for managing multiple projects that create awareness and customer loyalty within the market. Responsible for various forms of marketing content.
- Defines, refines, and influences the message on how products can impact customers.
- Collaborates with management team and marketing specialists/subject matter experts to shape messaging for short and long term campaigns.
- Liaison between marketing and sales teams.
- Investigates latest content trends in an effort to stay relevant.
- Works with agencies and consultants to maximize resources.
- Interviews customers and writes case studies and/or collaborates with video company on video production.
- Leverages all available communication engines to reach prospects through driving messaging and call-to-action.
- Manages budgeting activities.
- Actively participates in product launch process.
- Generates qualified leads with increased concentration on net new and top 100 corporate accounts.
- Defines and manages campaign structure and content.
- Document responsibilities, project plans, timelines, etc.
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 9 years of related experience.
- May require travel (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With the technology offerings of the Canon and Oc brands, Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to: improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.
#CSACB #PM20 #LI-DNP