|Employer||Central California Faculty Medical Group Inc|
For over 40 years Central California Medical Faculty Group's purpose has been to make Medical Education Happen all throughout the Central Valley. Affiliated with UCSF Fresno, CCFMG's goals have remained true in ensuring that medical residents and patients will continue to receive the unsurpassed training and service they have come to expect from CCGMG's Faculty Physicians. Join our team, believe in our mission, and grow with us!
Job Title: Administrator - Business Development
# of Hires: 1
Ideal candidate for this position will have an extensive financial background as well the ability to communicate effective with high stakeholders.
Under the general direction of the CAO, this position is responsible for modeling and facilitating business development expansion strategies across the organization while providing effective administrative and management support for various medical departments and providers.
Financial Management & Business Operations
Working independently, design and develop standards and systems for fiscal management and assume responsibility for overseeing comprehensive financial budgeting and reporting of the overall budget for medical department operations as assigned.
• Responsible for integrating the strategic plan of the department and organization with operations.
• Evaluate and recommend improvements in business processes.
• Develop business plans for new opportunities
• Monitor and analyze budgets
• Develop and monitor consultant agreements.
• Interface and be an effective liaison and intermediary with management at CCFMG, Community Medical Centers, UCSF Fresno and faculty practice sites.
• Forecast funding needs and assist in devising a plan to secure funds for program development.
• Develop and foster effective collaboration with departments, divisions, medical staff leadership, physicians and other affiliated services to ensure integrated approach to providing services while fulfilling the clinical objectives.
• Responsible for systems, program development, quality, fiscal management, compliance and clinical management, physician relationships, work culture enhancement and internal communication and consensus-building.
• Oversee procurement and equipment inventory for the department.
Responsible to assist with ensuring the ongoing fiscal and operational integrity of the department(s). Important objectives include:
• Creating and implementing the administrative framework in which departmental goals can be effectively realized.
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of policies, procedures and compliance issues.
• Ability to effectively plan in an environment of growth and expansion of specialty areas, if needed.
• Identify and analyze business development opportunities.
• Write proposals and business plans.
• Design and prepare effective presentations for company-wide events.
• Accountable for a project plan development and start up.
• Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or related field required;
• Minimum of three years' experience in administrative role in a health care facility/unit.
• Knowledge of principles and practices of health care planning and management sufficient to manage, direct and coordinate the operation of the health care unit.
• Knowledge of the purposes, organization and policies of the community's health systems sufficient to interact with other health care providers.
• Knowledge of the policies and procedures of a clinic sufficient to direct its operations and to provide effective patient care.
• Proven experience and knowledge in budget development.
• Skill in exercising a high degree of initiative, judgment, discretion, and decision-making to achieve organizational goals.
• Skill in analyzing situations accurately and taking effective action.
• Tuition Assistance
• Employer paid benefits: Health coverage, life insurance, employer long term disability.
• 401(k) Profit Sharing
• Competitive compensation
CCPA Notice: When you submit a job application or resume, you are providing the Practice with the following categories of personal information that the Practice will use for the purpose of evaluating your candidacy for employment: (1) Personal Identifiers; and (2) Education and (3) Employment History.
CCFMG participates in eVerify.