|Employer||Central California Faculty Medical Group Inc|
For over 40 years Central California Medical Faculty Group's purpose has been to make Medical Education Happen all throughout the Central Valley. Affiliated with UCSF Fresno, CCFMG's goals have remained true in ensuring that medical residents and patients will continue to receive the unsurpassed training and service they have come to expect from CCGMG's Faculty Physicians. Join our team, believe in our mission, and grow with us!
JOB PURPOSE: A non-exempt position responsible for providing training and support for all system applications, such as PCIS and AccelaCapture, within the University Centers of Excellence (UCOE) practice site offices. The position responds to requests for assistance and serves as a subject matter expert for use of PCIS/AccelaCapture. This position provides training and assistance for new users and assists with internal, existing users.
• Participates in the day-to-day operations within the UCOE practice site offices.
• Coordinates system application trainings with new and existing UCOE staff members. Implements and advises of improved workflow opportunities within the UCOE sites as well as audits of tasks within the UCOE for adherence to trainings.
• Stays abreast of all updates and changes with the program and communicates with Operational leadership.
• Meets regularly with staff and management and delivers trainings and updates as needed.
• Coordinates and provides workflow training for new users, ongoing support for existing users, and follow-up training for updates and/or changes.
• Serves as a subject matter expert/super user offering support for UCOE practice site staff in abstracting and scanning documentation of patient information.
• Completes and/or supports UCOE practice site staff with any physician requests.
• Assists Administrator with problem solving any assigned issues and projects.
• Attends and participates in meetings as assigned.
• Welcomes patients, visitors, physicians and staff in a warm, friendly and professional manner.
• Models and facilitates a positive team-oriented and respectful approach to others, to achieve excellent customer service.
• Checks voice mail messages regularly throughout the day and addresses or responds to all inquiries by the end of each day.
• Schedules meetings with internal and external customers. Ensures all pertinent information is available for meetings.
• Performs a variety of complex clerical functions and duties, including typing training materials
• Coordinates and prepares system application training material and provides effective follow through on all action items as directed.
• Prepares reference materials through research, spreadsheets and documentation, ensuring that all pertinent information is included and is distributed to UCOE practice offices within specified timelines.
• Acts as a liaison between CCFMG affiliates, practice sites, and other business contacts under the Director's direction.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Graduation from an accredited medical assistant program
• At least two years' work experience as a Medical Assistant or five years' experience as a user of PCIS and AccelaCapture and have demonstrated proficiency.
• Tuition Assistance
• Employer paid benefits: Health coverage, life insurance, employer long term disability.
• 401(k) Profit Sharing
• Competitive compensation
CCPA Notice: When you submit a job application or resume, you are providing the Practice with the following categories of personal information that the Practice will use for the purpose of evaluating your candidacy for employment: (1) Personal Identifiers; and (2) Education and (3) Employment History.