|Employer||Greenwise Organic Lawn Care & Landscape Design|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Business Development Manager and Turf Technician
Greenwise is Chicagoland's leading organic lawn care and landscape company that puts customers first without sacrificing the environment. To be the best, we know that our employees must be happy, support one another, and find inspiration from within to produce and execute services that set us apart from the competition.
We offer an exciting opportunity for someone to develop and grow our business and brand in Chicago's western suburbs, including Naperville, Burr Ridge, Hinsdale, Western Springs, Wheaton, Glen Ellyn and other surrounding areas. To fulfill these goals, we are seeking a self-starting, independent, organized and personable Business Development Manager who excels at both customer care and sales. Your responsibilities will include sales, marketing and performing turf services for the western territory.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for a long-term business development role with a company that offers a competitive starting salary of $45,000 and full benefits package, including a matching 401(k), and an opportunity to earn bonuses and commissions, please email your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com.
Our headquarters are located in Evanston, but you can work independently out of your home or home office.
Your responsibilities for this position will begin February 1. We can hire you for seasonal work prior to Feb 1 for training, turf care and snow removal.
Please see below for additional responsibilities, requirements and details.
Greenwise is Chicago's largest and most prominent sustainable landscaping company. We are a fast-growing, innovative company with a need for motivated, passionate individuals interested in spending time outdoors, working closely with our loyal clients, and improving the world around us through sustainable landscaping practices.
Across our service area in Chicago and throughout its western and northern suburbs, Greenwise provides the following services:
• Organic lawn care
• Landscape maintenance
• Garden maintenance
• Landscape installation
• Insect and grub control
• Snow clearing services
If you're looking for a home where your talents will contribute to a quickly growing company, we look forward to learning more about you.
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Cultivating new client relationships
• Attending consultations with new or prospective clients
• Generating maintenance and design proposals
• Enhancement sales
• Marketing to the western territory (with support from marketing staff)
• Account management and client communications during snow events
• Proactive client care action, follow-up and site visits
• Daily communication with Operations for scheduling updates and service timelines
• Ensuring clients are aware of scheduling updates and service dates
• Act as turf technician applying fertilization, seeding, aerating and spray applications
• Prior experience in the landscaping services industry
• Ability to leverage and adapt to new technologies
• Driver's license, personal vehicle and auto insurance
• Excellent time management skills
• Drive and motivation to go above and beyond for clients
• Skills in Microsoft Excel and Word