As a family-owned company, we've always recognized the importance of putting people first, in everything we do. At Slumberland, you'll find fulfillment at work, surrounded by people who care about you and encourage you to be your best. We each play an important part in helping our customers enjoy life with a passion for and commitment to our work that's truly energizing and uplifting.
Primary Objective & Scope of Position:
- Part Time available
- Weekend and evening availability
- Culture of Love, Dignity & Respect
- On the job training and development
- Great Merchandise Discount
- DashPass by Door Dash
- Team atmosphere in a family owned business environment
- Onsite Gym available
Enthusiastically facilitate functions through the process of sales, check out, payment, product fulfillment, delivery, and ensure a positive Slumberland experience. Own the customer experience and continually learn product features, services, company processes and policies.
- Daily implementation of company Mission, vision and strategy in compliance with the Principles and Values.
- Self-motivated to solve problems finding the best possible solutions.
- Receive, respond and manage initial requests for services from customers/users through a variety of means in a professional and timely manner.
- Assist in administration and billing contracted parties that perform work for Slumberland.
- Maintain parts ordering process, vendor contacts, and relationships.
- Perform customer contact duties including customer survey mailing/recording/administration, franchise call monitoring, disbursement of information, etc.
- Process web orders; communicate to store and customer via e-mail and phone on order completion or issues.
- Enter IS Service Desk calls that are routed to the IS Service Desk line.
- Ability to prioritize task and have high level functioning under pressure
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Manage incoming chat sessions for entire organization via chatting personally with the customer or facilitating to a store employee.
- Empowered to make shopping easy by utilizing effective communication techniques to engage, build rapport, inform, and entertain to drive sales.
- Achieve performance objectives set by the leadership team and push personal results towards higher profitability.
- Become a subject matter expert on the products and services offered, by completing all trainings, staying current on marketing events, practicing selling strategies, and attending meetings.
- Keeping mentally engaged in the customers' journey towards purchasing.
Knowledge & Education Requirements:
- Passionate about customer experience with the ability to cultivate loyalty and satisfaction through exceptional customer service and support
- Be a subject matter expert on the financial transaction processing, such as: Financing, Refunds, Applying payments to orders, etc.
- Develop objectives towards resolution to handle difficult customer situations.
- Real time decision making skills to balance customer expectations and company interests.
High school diploma and a minimum of one-year administrative or customer service experience with proven success in office communication techniques. General working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook. Retail software and E-Commerce experience preferred
Physical Demands/Work Environment/Equipment:
The employee may be required to lift between 50-100 lbs. Ability to use hands for typing for up to 10 hours per day. Available to work an inconsistent schedule, including weekends, evenings and holidays. Computer, phone, Multi-function, credit card terminal.
Additional Job Description