|Employer||Xceleration Partners LLC|
Are you passionate about process efficiency and execution? Do you find it rewarding to develop and execute a plan to solve complex problems, on-time and on-budget? Do you enjoy wearing multiple hats, knowing each day at work will present new opportunities and challenges? Do you thrive in collaborative settings where you solve cross-functional problems as a team? If so, please keep reading to see if this role is right for you!
Xceleration is currently seeking a Business Operations Coordinator to join our growing Charlotte-based team, acting as the business operations and project management lead for one of Xceleration’s biggest clients.
• Business operations and project management lead for a technically skilled, client facing team
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to identify team priorities and ensure deadlines are met
• Collaborate with technical resources to identify, build, and implement automation and process efficiency, where possible
• Manage reward redemption activity for one client across multiple programs. This will require collaboration with Reward Operations, Finance, Client Solutions, and Technology teams.
• Work closely with the Xceleration Finance team to monitor financial transactions, prepare related reporting, and help with issue resolution.
• Provide support to Xceleration’s Technology Delivery Team via documentation, quality assurance testing, and feedback to developers.
• Identify and drive enhancements to enforce data integrity, improve data quality, and equip teams to solve problems more efficiently.
• Assess and cultivate long-term product goals in conjunction with end users, managers, clients, and other stakeholders
• Identify and solve issues impacting program participants by using analysis, experience, and judgment
• Strategically plan and implement capacity and resource optimization initiatives to ensure program scalability and optimal team workloads.
• Act as an escalation point for client concerns, using data query skills and client/program knowledge to help answer questions and resolve user issues.
Ideal candidates will have:
Communication Skills & Personal Qualities (required):
• Strong focus on process, predictability, and continuous improvement
• Excellent organization skills
• Facilitate consensus decision-making, seeking input from all key stakeholders
• Embrace alternative points of view when appropriate
• Ability to work across multiple internal teams and skillsets
• Consistently demonstrates strategic thinking and foresight
• Strong attention to detail and nuance
• Builds collaborative interpersonal relationships
• Ability to craft targeted, effective communications for varied audiences
• Strong personal accountability, with a willingness to acknowledge mistakes and work proactively to prevent future problems
• Excitement for working on a team that will collaboratively solve problems and design solutions for a variety of client programs
• Ability to thrive in ambiguous situations, and a willingness to work collaboratively to better define requirements when necessary
• Strong focus on continuous learning and professional development
• Experience interacting with data, finance, client-service, and development teams on a daily basis to share and retain pertinent information
• Previous roles may include: Business Analyst, Agile Project Coordinator, Data Analyst, Audit Coordinator, or Financial Analyst
Technical Skills/Qualifications (preferred):
• Experience working with all applications in the Microsoft Office Suite
• Project management and source control software, for example JIRA and Git
• Experience working with any relational database
• Experience with SQL Server/T-SQL syntax and/or experience with the Microsoft BI stack
• Some familiarity with web development frontend and backend technologies
• Bachelor’s degree
Xceleration is an industry-leading provider of incentive and recognition solutions for corporations looking to boost the performance of their employees, dealers or customers. We utilize our proprietary web-based software platform as a starting point, customizing for each client to maximize results against their objectives. Xceleration has locations in Charlotte, Atlanta, and New York.