# of Openings:
About The Role:
ARC is searching for a Benefits Programs Specialist to join our team! As a Benefits Programs Specialist, you will be responsible for performing HR duties in a professional and confidential manner and work closely with HR management in supporting the enterprise. You will carry out responsibilities in the following areas: benefits administration, benefits policy implementation, annual open enrollment, and vendor invoicing and reconciliation.
If you are ready to join a dynamic and forward-thinking company, then we want to hear from you. Come innovate with us!
What You'll Get to Do:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Manage financial reconciliation and preparation of monthly invoices for payment; ensure new enrollments, terminations and all employer expenses are reflected correctly in billing from vendors. Accurately process benefits related deductions each pay period and notify Payroll of changes. Monitor weekly 401(k), and HSA savings account vendor reports; identify enrollment actions for inclusion in HRIS and information needed for payroll processing. Support monthly accrual process; coordinate with HR team and Financial Services to ensure alignment with department budget.
- Conduct new hire benefits orientation and coordinate employee off-boarding to include manual terminations and separation packages.
- Provide support to employees for benefits related questions and problem resolution while keeping the employee experience at the forefront of everything you do. Monitor the HR inbox on a daily basis and respond to employee requests in an accurate and timely manner.
- Serve as administrator, for OrgPlus software, ensuring that organizational charts are updated in a timely manner.
- Serve as primary administrator for daily benefits processing: manage all enrollment, termination, Cobra, life event and other benefit related change requests.
- Assist with annual open enrollment processes.
- Prepare monthly service awards in coordination with Internal Communications and Payroll; prepare and distribute newborn gifts, as needed.
What We Can Offer You:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum of 1 year of Human Resources experience
- Strong analytic, planning, time management, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills with a high emphasis on attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate at different levels within and outside the company
- Ability to work independently, exercise discretion, address employee and vendor matters, and maintain high levels of confidentiality, and multi-task in a highly dynamic environment
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint) - Excel High level required
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision on complex projects
- Joining ARC means joining a team that is motivated, diverse, creative, collaborative and solutions-oriented. We think big, embrace challenges, and explore new ideas to lead the way for the travel industry.
- Our employees value the hands-on learning and professional development opportunities that allow them to expand their skills and grow their career in new, dynamic ways.
- We offer a highly competitive, comprehensive benefits package so you can worry less and focus on what truly matters.
- By joining ARC, you will partner with top minds in the industry as we use data and technology to innovate how the world travels.
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply