Institute of International Education
IIE is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities.
Schedule: Full Time
Education: Associate Degree
Location: Chicago IL - Chicago, IL 60602 US
Houston TX - Houston, TX 77027 US
New York NY - New York, NY 10007 US
San Francisco CA - San Francisco, CA 94108 US
Washington DC - Washington, DC 20005 US (Primary)
The Project Coordinator supports the KAUST Gifted Student Program (KGSP), a premiere undergraduate scholarship program for students from Saudi Arabia pursuing STEM degrees in the United States. The Project Coordinator will assist functional leads in implementation of program deliverables, and may contribute to one or more of the following project areas: facilitating onboarding of new student cohorts and placement at KGSP partner institutions in the United States; identifying and arranging extra-curricular enrichment opportunities for KGSP undergraduate students; supporting the development and implementation of academic and advising initiatives; coordinating pre-college testing registration, travel, and housing; compiling and providing quality control for program data and reporting needs; developing monthly and annual narrative reporting and publication-quality materials for external audiences as requested; managing program content on media platforms including the program website; and coordinating cross-functional administrative processes on behalf of the entire program team.
The Institute of International Education ("IIE") has a hybrid work environment that allows team members a combination of in-office work and telework at any of the locations listed above.
• Provides program administrative support by compiling weekly, monthly, and annual reporting for delivery to sponsor.
• Schedules and takes notes during team meetings, and communicates project updates to relevant internal stakeholders.
• Provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for inclusion in contractual reporting.
• Coordinates implementation of tasks and processes related to specific functional projects, as assigned by functional team lead.
• Represents IIE and KGSP team in communication to external program partners, including universities, professional organizations, and internship and/or research programs.
Education and Work Experience:
• Requires an Associate's degree and at least two years of related work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Publisher and PowerPoint
• Ability to work on, manage and prioritize multiple tasks while working in a collaborative environment
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
• Experience with qualitative and quantitative analysis
• Experience with data entry and ability to locate student and program information in a CRM system
To help promote and ensure the safety of our employees and those we work with, we require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Employees that have a qualifying medical condition that contraindicates a COVID-19 vaccination, or who object to being vaccinated based on a sincerely held religious belief, may request a reasonable accommodation. State and local guidelines apply.
Work Conditions & Physical Demands:
Essential functions are performed in a general office setting with low noise. Job demands may require long periods of sitting; telephone work and/or computer work, as well as interactions with other team members and external stakeholders. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
IIE is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Travel: Less than 10%